Stress in the workplace is a growing concern in today’s scenario, where employees increasingly face conditions of overwork, job insecurity, low levels of job satisfaction, and lack of autonomy. Workplace stress has been shown to have a detrimental effect on the health and well-being of employees, as well as a negative impact on workplace productivity and profits.
Therefore there is a necessity of conducting frequent stress management sessions for the employees which will help them deal with the stress more effectively. As part of this initiative Wagons Skill Foundation had conducted a session on the Wholistic Approach to Stress Management.
Location & Date: Pune on August 23rd, 2016
Guest of Honour: This session was conducted by Dr. G. V. Sastry.
No. of Participants: Around 30 employees were part of the session
Objective & Scope
Today employees face high levels of stress for various reasons. Therefore the focus of the program was to help them release this stress, so that they’re ready to face the challenges in their lives. It was a good de-stressing activity for the employees, which they enjoyed.
Stress Management Session Highlights
- Controlling information overload.
- The tool for staying calm and in focus despite uncertainty.
- Mastering the choice and change challenge.
- Reduced stress through improved organization.
- Saving time and reducing stress with improved listening.
- How to reduce stress in others.
- How to create important time just for you.
- More stability & happiness from areas you can control.