Digital Marketing Workshop Pune
This program is conducted for the entrepreneurs who have a very enthusiastic approach towards their ideas, but they usually do not have any marketing agenda, for that we provide them a proper training and develop an understanding of this new digital marketing era to grow their business using this platform.
Understanding the need of the hour, Wagons Skill Foundation arranged a Digital Marketing workshop for entrepreneurs from Kothrud, Pune.
A training conducted on Digital Marketing was undertaken at Speed Charity Foundation to focus on mobile marketing, analytics, digital advertising, content marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), email marketing and social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram) Digital India- government services, Digidhan, Digilocker, Voot (Free Wi-fi) and underprivileged children to guide and train them on the required skills.
The participants were happy with this session as they were able to understand Digital Marketing.
Location & Date: Speed Charity Foundation, Kothrud Pune, on February 17th, 2018
Guest of Honor: This session was conducted by Mr. Dipak Jadhav.
No. of Participants: Around 35 students were part of the session.
- Creating Digital Marketing awareness among the Participants.
- Awareness about Digital India- government services, Digidhan, Digilocker, Voot -Free Wi-fi.
- Creating Awareness about Smartphones Advantages and Disadvantages.
- Creating Awareness about social media marketing; Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram,YouTube.
- Creating Awareness about affiliate marketing, display advertising, Email marketing.
- All the objectives were successfully completed through this activity.
It was an interactive session where Mr. Dipak Jadhav asked the entrepreneurs regarding their aspirations and goals and answered the queries.
We were successful in organizing & delivering the desired output from the program and received a positive feedback from the students as well.