IT & ITES Training Solutions
We architect highly scalable and need based end to end training solutions, those are designed keeping in mind meeting specific goals of IT & ITES employees.
Training of employees takes place after orientation takes place. Training is the process of enhancing the skills, capabilities and knowledge of employees for doing a particular job. Training process moulds the thinking of employees and leads to quality performance of employees. It is continuous and never ending in nature.
In the past IT companies helped clients to run the business efficiently, but now there are also expectation that they should boost growth and enable high quality customer service and relation management. So training of IT & ITES employees and their all round development has attracted a lot of attention with special emphasis on soft skills training.
Importance of Training :
IT Training is an important aspect as technology is growing knowledge and technology awareness should also increase for organization development
IT Training is crucial for organizational development and success. It is fruitful to both employers and employees of an organization. An employee will become more efficient and productive if he is trained well. Training is given on four basic grounds:
- New candidates who join an organization are given training. This training familiarize them with the organizational mission, vision, rules and regulations and the working conditions.
- The existing employees are trained to refresh and enhance their knowledge.
- If any updations and amendments take place in technology, training is given to cope up with those changes. For instance, purchasing new equipment, changes in technique of production, computer implantment. The employees are trained about use of new equipments and work methods.
- When promotion and career growth becomes important. Training is given so that employees are prepared to share the responsibilities of the higher level job.
Benefits of Training
The benefits of training can be summed up as:
- Improves morale of employees – Training helps the employee to get job security and job satisfaction. The more satisfied the employee is and the greater is his morale, the more he will contribute to organizational success and the lesser will be employee absenteeism and turnover.
- Less supervision – A well trained employee will be well acquainted with the job and will need less of supervision. Thus, there will be less wastage of time and efforts
- Fewer accidents – Errors are likely to occur if the employees lack knowledge and skills required for doing a particular job. The more trained an employee is, the less are the chances of committing accidents in job and the more proficient the employee becomes.
- Chances of promotion – Employees acquire skills and efficiency during training. They become more eligible for promotion. They become an asset for the organization
- Increased productivity – Training improves efficiency and productivity of employees. Well trained employees show both quantity and quality performance. There is less wastage of time, money and resources if employees are properly trained