We at Wagons believe, “Knowledge is gained through experience and Skill is enhanced by practice”
There’s something special about our journey where spreading knowledge & empowering talents with the right skills has elevated us to create a benchmark in the recruitment & training industry.
Join us to be a part of our emerging story!!
Position: Graphic/E-Learning Designer
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 1 to 3 years
- Manage projects internally and externally by scheduling work for projects and teams and delivering accordingly
- Analyse target audience profiles
- Analyse content to identify content gaps and create course outlines
- Interact with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to gather content and define learning objectives for courses
- Scripting and review scripts for WBTs
- Storyboard and review storyboards for WBTs
- Develop and review developed material for ILTs
- Develop instructional and assessment strategies for projects/courses
- Document design and writing specifications and guidelines
- Provide inputs to the visual design team and programming team for the development of course GUIs, design guidelines, and programming specifications
- Lead a team of Instructional Writers and provide training on project requirements and guidance through constructive and destructive reviews of their outputs
- Review developed courses to ensure quality of the final output is as per the clients requirements and Visualization check.
- Good command over the English Language (both spoken and written)
- Working knowledge of Instructional Design concepts and theories
- Experience with scripting and storyboarding and reviewing
- Good understanding of importance of client budgets, specifications, and requirements
- Good knowledge of computers, especially MS Office software (Word, PowerPoint)
- Exposure to multiple types of projects
- Exposure to projects of international clients and audience
- Ability to learn new subjects and grasp new concepts quickly
- Ability to work independently as well as work in teams
- Ability to plan own work and adhere to project schedules
- Project management experience (for international clients)
- Ability to train people from other non-eLearning domains if required Plan, document, and successfully execute timelines
- Working knowledge of MS Project.
- Working knowledge of rapid authoring tools like Articulate Storyline, Go Animate, Captivate, and Lectora
- Candidate should have experience in an e-Learning industry and should be aware of scripting and storyboarding.
Phone: +91(20) 6560 6055