Focus & Vision
In the corporate sector, Wagons Learning focuses on developing business skills that would take your organization to new levels of success. Its innovative courses for Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, Manufacturing, Operations and Services endeavor to give them a definite edge. Wagons Learning is one of India’s finest marketplace engaged in human capital training and development. A premier organization delivering high quality learning solutions to corporations, professionals.
Wagons Learning was founded with a vision that is all encompassing in its breadth, yet single minded in its focus, effectively – ‘charge you a step forward’ as an individual or an organization. This focus on your needs is central to how Wagons Learning philosophy across our key market verticals of corporate, educational institutions as well as individual learning solutions. Wagons Learning delivers training programs with cutting edge techniques and methodology that equips people with the right skills and knowledge, to help them achieve their career dreams. In order to ensure this happens, Wagons Learning focuses on a scientific assessment of each client’s need and an accurate evaluation of the training delivery and the end results.
Wagons Philosophy & Methodology
The focus on your needs forms the foundation of Wagons philosophy. Wagons deliver training programs with cutting edge techniques and methodology that equips people with right skills, knowledge and behaviour to help them achieve their career goals. In order to ensure this happens, Wagons focuses on scientific assessment of each client’s need and an accurate evaluation of training delivery to reach end goals of each program.
Corporate Social Responsibility
“Wagons Skill Foundation” is committed to building an empowered India by providing ‘Skills for Employability’ & aims to make India the Skills Capital of the world. Wagons Learning encourages all its employees to take part in the social welfare work and strongly committed to become a good corporate citizen. We view Corporate Social Responsibility as a true effort to reach, help and provide capabilities to the weaker sections of the society. Know More..
Wagons Learning helps organizations to
- Expand performance by increasing productivity and effectiveness of individuals and aligning them with their business objectives
- Provide a measurable return on investment for their training Investments, creating the business justification for training expenditures
- Assess employee competencies against job requirements, identify gaps and create development plans to enable effectiveness and growth
- Efficiently and thoroughly develop and retain employees while minimizing time away from the office for training
- Maximizing organizational performance by implementing and administering a learning solution to help simplify client’s training requirement
- Provides centralized managerial and administrative support services. A team of learning experts will ensure that the training solution is smoothly implemented.
Out Team has:
- A broad network of on-board facilitators, consultants and partner firms to offer a “best-in-class”, yet affordable suite of training, and organizational development resources
- Ability to customize the training, both in content & delivery, depending upon the unique requirements of each client
- Virtual, e-learning and blended training solutions along with traditional high quality classroom training.
- National and Global Delivery Resources.
Our corporate training programs provide holistic solutions and we are committed to a philosophy of excellence.
Wagons Learning Corporate Training methodologies include:
- Instructor Led Training (ILT) including simulations and role plays
- Experiential Learning (XL) through business simulations and experiences based reflective learning
- Multimedia based learning (MMBL)
One of the most important pre-requisite to bake a good cake is to pre-heat the oven. Similarly for an effective intervention to develop the capacity of a human capital it is important to understand the current skill levels, processes and the reality. The same can be achieved through different Pre Training interventions such as:
- In depth interview with the process owners.
- Invitations, Teasers and SMS reminders to create an excitement to attend the programme.
- A set of structured pre training assessments. (Questionnaires, Case Studies, Role based Simulations etc.)
In order to align the learning outcome with the business objective we are specialized in incorporating a series of Post Training interventions which will ensure a better learning retention and applicability of the learning outcome.
Wagons Learning has firm belief that retention of learning is key to the success of the training intervention and we don’t like to be away from this responsibility. Wagons Learning takes complete accountability of assessing and monitoring progress, engaging participants through reminders as well as planning series of interventions to make the learning map complete.
I found Wagons training team very experienced, focused on targets and extremely proactive in training planning. The quality of training and its effectiveness were excellent.
GM – Training, Mahindra Navistar Automotives Limited – Xtramile.
I thoroughly enjoyed your 2 day training on Leadership Effectiveness (Held in Ramada, Bangalore, about 10 days back). I am also trying to apply some of the concepts in day to day life.
Head- Investigations, Credit cards & Merchant Acquiring, HDFC Bank Limited.
As a Marketing Manger at TATA Motors I conducted and attended several training programs, I found Wagons one of such Training Company where Trainers were good in conducting behavioral and skill development training. I choose them due to their ability to understand training needs of our company and develop an efficient training module.
Ankur Pandey – Marketing Manager, TATA MOTORS Limited – Mumbai.
I want to share with you how excited I am about the transformations I have witnessed in my dealership sales team with regard to their responsibilities. It has been 3 Years since Tafe dealership sales team had the opportunity to attend and participate in Wagons Training class.
V Philip Varghese
Deputy General Manager, TAFE Ltd , Chennai